Privacy and Cookies
Here at Hope and Creed we take your (and our!) privacy very seriously.
We will NEVER sell or disclose any personal information gathered on this website to any third party (unless required to do so by law)
We collect information you provide to us via our contact form or email solely for the purpose of responding to requests from you.
Cookies and the Law
We have provided information here on what cookies we use, why and how we use them and a link to find how to stop/delete cookies in your browser.
None of the cookies used on this website will contain personal information about you and can be removed from your computer \ disallowed at any time. By blocking them however, this may result in parts of this website not working correctly.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide analytical data anonymously .
Our cookie data is shared with some 3rd parties
This site uses
- Google analytics and webmaster tools - The cookies collect information in an anonymous form and help us keep our website compliant, interesting and browser compatible and we use this data to improve your experience.
- Statcounter - anonymous analytic data
- Social Cookies - For interaction with social networks i.e. Facebook, Twitter etc
- Content Management System - Cookies set by our content management system, upon arrival to our website. These are used by our system for the website to function properly for features such as menu's, shopping carts, galleries, font sizes, user preferences etc.
This website collects some Personal Data of its Users.
Personal Data Collected - Navigation data, Cookie and IP
Personal information - Email
We use the data we collect with cookies for
- Analytics By Google and Statcounter
- Google Webmaster tools
- Interaction with Social Networks By Facebook and Twitter
- Email management By Mailchimp for our newsletter
Parties involved Data owner
The data is shared with third parties
Google, Facebook, Mailchimp and Twitter
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.